Take advantage of timely health screenings at Fulton County Health Center. Participants will be tested for their total cholesterol, HDL (good cholesterol level) and blood glucose (blood sugar) level. Blood pressure will also be checked. For 2019 there will be a change in the screening locations as all screenings will be held in the FCHC Wellness Center at various times instead of at local libraries. A $5 donation to the Heart Radiothon is requested at the time of the screening. Screening times are:
- Thursday, April 18, 4:00-7:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 26, 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Monday, April 29, 2:00-5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 7, 1:00-4:00 p.m
- Wednesday, May 15, 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, May 23, 4:00-7:00 p.m.