Beginning May 1st, FCHC will begin reopening some of our services that were restricted over the past few weeks as allowed by recently released guidance from Governor DeWine and Dr. Amy Acton, Ohio Department of Health. This will include surgeries that meet the established guidelines, expanded diagnostic/imaging services and other outpatient services.
FCHC Medical Care physician offices will operate with full staff beginning May 11th. Services in the offices will include regular medical visits, well-care checks, and well-baby visits. These offices include: Delta Medical Center, Fayette Medical Center, FulCare Outpatient, Fulton County OB/GYN, Rainbow Hematology/Oncology, West Ohio Family Physicians, West Ohio Orthopedics, West Ohio Physical Therapy, West Ohio Pediatrics, and West Ohio Surgeons. Please contact your physician office if you need an appointment and for directions regarding processes when you arrive for your appointment.
Due to the COVID-19 virus, restrictions and precautions implemented these past few weeks will remain in place to ensure a safe healing environment. These restrictions include:
· All persons who enter our facilities will be screened, have their temperature taken and be asked to wear a mask. Please bring a mask and have it on before entering our buildings. For those who do not have a mask, one will be provided for you.
· Please perform hand hygiene when you arrive and before leaving
· Please notify your provider or department prior to arrival if you are experiencing a fever, chills and/or respiratory symptoms (including cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, headache, or loss of taste or smell)
· We continue to practice visitor restrictions to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and to maintain as safe an environment as possible for our patients and employees. Adult patients are asked to come alone unless a companion is needed for safety, behavioral, mental status, or developmental delay concerns. If no assistance is needed, we ask any companion to remain in their vehicle while we provide care. Pediatric patients are limited to one parent or guardian at all times.
· All patients coming for hospital based services including surgery and ancillary services should come through the main entrance. Those coming to the Emergency Department, North or South Medical Office Building, may use those entrances, but access to the main hospital from those areas is restricted. To come into the hospital from those areas you will need to enter through the main entrance of the hospital
· Visitor restrictions for Fulton Manor continue to remain in place per order of Governor DeWine.
We understand that these restrictions are inconvenient but are necessary to ensure as safe an environment as possible for all patients, visitors and staff. Over the next few weeks we hope to open additional services as allowed and the situation improves. We thank you for your patience and understanding during these times.