FCHC Medical Weight Management Welcome Video
To learn more about the FCHC Medical Weight Management program, visit our website at www.fchcweightmangement.org.
FCHC Medical Weight Management
The Intersection of Health & Happiness
At FCHC Medical Weight Management we understand that weight loss can be hard to accomplish. Our team would like to help you achieve long-term weight loss success. We will work with you to develop a customized plan that helps you meet your overall weight and health goals. Our commitment is to provide services and support that enhance physical, mental and emotional well-being to help patients live their fullest lives.
We offer a comprehensive approach that helps patients: reach goals and reduce risk of chronic health conditions; acquire tools, information and strategies to support progress; gain insight into themselves and their habits; and feel empowered in their journey.
Participant must be 18 years or older and meet one of these criteria:
- BMI of 27 or higher plus one or more comorbidities (Comorbidity is defined by the CDC as more than one disease or condition being present in a person at the same time.)
- BMI of 30 or higher
We are located on the campus of Fulton County Health Center just off the North Medical Office Building on the ground floor in Suite G-06. To find our office enter through the North Medical Office Building and go down the hallway to the right on the ground floor. We are located just through the double doors into the main hospital, down that hallway on the right side.
Victor Cherfan, DO, Medical Director
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine: 2001-2005
- Osteopathic Internship and OB/GYN Resident: 2005-2009
- Board Certified OB/GYN: 2011 to present
- Board Certified in Obesity Management, 2020 to present
Rebecca Shirley, MSN, CNP
- Cedarville University – BSN 1991
- The Ohio State University – MSN 1998
- American Nurses Credentialing Center 1998 – Present
- Ohio Association of Advanced Practice Nurses
Obesity Medicine Association
Special Interests/Practice Emphasis
- Diabetes and Geriatrics
Jill Crossgrove-Murrillo, RD, LD, CDCES
Janna Mennetti, RD, LD
Brianna Fisher, BSN, RN, CDCES
Kaitlin Pursel, BSN, RN
Jesse McKean, Program Assistant