Fulton Manor / Fulton Suites
Fulton Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, a 71-bed skilled and intermediate nursing unit and a 15-bed independent living unit located at 723 South Shoop Avenue in Wauseonn, OH on the campus at Fulton County Health Center. At Fulton Manor we place equal emphasis on quality of life and quality of care for our residents. Our goal is to bring residents to their highest level of personal independence in a comfortable, dignified, caring environment. Fulton Manor Nursing Home is certified by Medicare and Medicaid and also accepts insurance and private pay residents. Features of Fulton Manor include:
- Medicare certified in 18 beds
- Medicaid certified in 71 beds
- Convenient access to the hospital services of Fulton County Health Center (FCHC) through an enclosed walkway
- Private and semi-private rooms available
- Award winning room design as reported in Design Magazine
- Basic cable hookup
- Beautiful resident lounges
- Private Beautician & Barber services
Our residents benefit from the expertise of a compassionate, qualified staff. Every day they make a difference in the lives of the people in their care. Our treatment team consists of physicians, nurses, physical and occupational therapists, a dietitian, licensed social worker, activities coordinator and other health professionals as needed to work together with residents and their families to develop a plan of care tailored to each resident’s needs.
Fulton Manor Nursing Home is an important component of the Fulton County Health Center complex. This means that residents have access to the physicians and other health professionals who treat patients at Fulton County Health Center every day. Emergency treatment, X-ray and laboratory services and other medical care are conveniently located on the premises. The Health Center also provides access to ambulance and helicopter transportation if those services are needed.
At Fulton Manor, there are two designated levels of care. Our Intermediate Care Unit which consist of 53 beds offers:
- 24 hour nursing care
- Registered dietician who monitors special diets and appropriate nutritional intake
- Restorative Nursing who maintains the residents current level of functioning
- Laundry and housekeeping services
- Social Services
- Nurse aides to assist the residents with activities of daily living (ADL’s) which include; bathing, dressing, feeding, personal care, etc.
- Extensive activity programs & a 10 passenger bus for use by activities for resident outings
- Religious Services
Our 18 bed Skilled Unit offers in addition to our Intermediate Unit the following:
- 24 hour nursing care
- Comprehensive rehabilitative program including; Physical Therapy (PT), Occupational Therapy (OT), Speech Therapy (ST)
- Respiratory Therapy (RT)
- IV Management
- Two (2) isolation rooms with negative pressure
- Built in oxygen in each room
- Therapeutic diets ordered by a physician
- Fulton Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is licensed by the State of Ohio to operate a seventy one (71) bed nursing home.
- Fulton Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is also certified to provide services to Medicare and Medicaid recipients.
- Fulton Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is accredited by Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JACHO), as a long-term care facility.
Welcome to Fulton Suites, a place where home and community come together. We offer a modern, home-like environment in a quiet, rural setting. Our facility offers an independent style of living coupled with convenience of having many daily household responsibilities handled by our caring staff. Take a few moments to become familiar with Fulton Suites and the alternative living arrangement it offers you or a loved one.
Fulton Suites are designed to meet the residential needs of those who are able to care for themselves but who do not want the responsibility of maintaining a home or cooking meals. Our typical resident is able to bathe, use bathroom facilities and take their own medications. Along with independence, our resident’s enjoy a menu of services which are either provided or which can be purchased. Other amenities include:
- Large resident lounge
- Spacious dining area
- Craft room
- Beautifully landscaped patio
Medical Care and Peace of Mind
All Fulton Suites are linked by an emergency call system to the nursing station at Fulton Manor Nursing Home. Since Fulton Suites are attached to the nursing home, Fulton Manor staff can respond quickly in emergency situations or medical emergencies 24 hours a day. Since the two facilities are part of Fulton County Health Center campus, a Health Center physician is also prepared to assist Fulton Suites residents 24 hours a day.
About Our Suites
Fulton Suites residents benefit from these features:
- A spacious 10′ x 13′ living room and a 10′ x 13′ bedroom joined by a full bath.
- Each suite includes a refrigerator and microwave oven.
- Ample natural lighting with a window in the living room and in the bedroom. We also provide vertical blinds.
- We furnish a single bed, bedside table and two wardrobe closets are provided. Residents can also furnish their units to meet their needs and tastes.
For more information contact us at 419-335-2017 or email us at [email protected].