Corporate and Community Health
Whether it is a health fair, a health education program, an employer sponsored health promotion, or dynamic fitness class the Corporate and Community Health Promotion Department provides health promotion and education from the pediatric to geriatric client. Registered nurses, registered dieticians, certified fitness professionals and a certified health promotion director staff our department. Our Corporate and Community Health Promotion Department has developed five major programs to help you stay well at home, in school, at work and in the community including:
- Community Health Promotion Events – You’ll find us giving health screenings at fairs and festivals, offering farm screenings and helping the public understand the health needs of the individual.
- Corporate Health Programs – Our department offers companies a variety of programs to meet specific company needs. Some of the programs offered are CPR and first aid training, health screenings, exercise and health promotion contests, and informative health training classes. School Programs – We are in high schools offering CPR classes, cholesterol screenings, fitness
- School Programs – We are in high schools offering CPR classes, cholesterol screenings, fitness testing, nutrition information, smoking education and health careers information.
- Fitness Classes – Whether on land or in the water, we offer a variety of classes in your local communities. Our classes are designed to help you develop health habits that are both fun and invigorating. We offer classes in many neighboring communities. Whether you are just beginning an exercise program or are “an old pro,” we offer a class that will meet your needs. To view our classes or sign up for a program click here.
- Community Education Classes – Community Education Classes – Smoking cessation, weight management, eating right, and stress management are just some of the many interesting subjects we offer in our community education classes. To view our class listing or sign up for a program click here.